Grants available to primary producers affected by Sever Tropical Cyclone Debbie. Primary producers can apply for grants of up to $25 000 to help with them recovery.
In Central Queensland the areas activated for Category C are:
- Whitsunday Regional Council
- Mackay Regional Council
- Part of Isaac Regional Council
- Part of Livingstone Regional Council
- Part of Central Highlands Regional Council
- Part of Woorabinda Aboriginal Shire Council
South East Queensland areas activated for Category C are:
- Logan City Council
- Scenic Rim Regional Council
- Part of Gold Coast City Council
- Part Lockyer Valley Regional Council
The recovery grants are available through QRAA. Call QRAA on 1800 623 946.
To view full listing the Category C locations visit www.qraa.qld.gov.au.