Natural Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements (NDRRA) Category C assistance for primary producers has been activated for the following local government areas:
• Whitsunday Regional Council
• Mackay Regional Council
• Part of Isaac Regional Council – Activation is limited to: east of the Fitzroy Development Road to the Peak Downs Highway, and north and east of a boundary consisting of the Peak Downs Highway, the Suttor Development Road; and the Collinsville Elphinstone Road
• Part of Livingstone Regional Council – Activation is limited to: north and west of the Apis Creek Road, the Marlborough Road, Glenprairie Road and west of the North Coast Rail Line
• Part of Central Highlands Regional Council – Activation is limited to: east of the Fitzroy Developmental Road and north of the Capricorn Highway
• Part of Woorabinda Aboriginal Shire Council – Activation is limited to: north of the Capricorn Highway
• Logan City Council
• Scenic Rim Regional Council
• Part of Lockyer Valley Regional Council – Activation is limited to: southern section linking to Scenic Rim Regional Council, this incorporates areas south of the Gatton – Clifton road, the Gatton – Helidon road, the Gatton – Laidley road, and the Rosewood – Laidley road (buffer zone) • Part of Gold Coast City Council – Activation is limited to: within or adjacent to the Albert River Catchment, Alberton, Ormeau – Yatala, Kingsholme – Upper Coomera, Pimpama – Coomera, Oxenford – Maudsland, Nerang and parts of Guanaba – Springbrook north from the shire boundary along the SA1 boundary and then east, bordering along the Lower Beechmont Conservation Area.
Through this arrangement, producers have access to clean-up and recovery grants of up to $25,000 to be used for clean-up and removal of debris, disposal of deceased livestock and restoration activites.
For more information, contact QRAA on 1800 623 946.
Return to Search